Membership Fee: $80.00 (for New York and Out-of-State farms)
Associate Membership Fee: $40.00 (for non-voting, non-showing farms that are mainly fiber farms)
The Membership Fee is for the year ending May 31; there is no pro-ration of fees for partial year membership.
- A complete farm profile, sales lists, storefront, and other informational pages on the Empire web site.
- Inclusion in Member Farms search, including zip code search for visitors to find nearby farms to visit.
- The EAA newsletter includes news about your association, recent activities and events, timely information about the alpaca world, and helpful articles by experts in the field.
- List farm events on EAA website
- Participation in the AA yarn project and availability to purchase yarn at wholesale price
- Periodic email blasts with marketing tips and fiber tips
- Voting rights for board of directors
- Show stall discounts
- Member seminar discounts
Associate Member Benefits
- Farm listing on website as associate member
- E-newsletter and eblast
- May list their farm events on the EAA website
- Participation in the AA yarn project (can also purchase yarn/sock products at wholesale price)
- Increased knowledge thru sharing with other farms.
- Opportunity to help advance alpacas and fiber in NYS
- Opportunity to participate in the yearly membership dinner at the EAA show by pre-purchasing dinner tickets at $25.00 each.
- Associate member discounts for educational opportunities.
EAA Membership Form
Items with * are required information. After submitting your membership application/renewal, please pay your membership dues with the information above.
Please use the PayPal button below to pay your EAA membership using your credit/debit card (no Paypal account required).
Getting your farm listed on the EAA website
EAA participates in the Openherd Affiliate Program, which allows you to use Openherd's system to upload and manage your farm information, sales lists, and other pages free of charge and your information will be automatically synced to your profile on the EAA website.
To get your farm listed, simply create a free account on Openherd (scroll down the page for the free option). Once you have created your account and have activated your farm profile (activate by going to "My Farm" in your Openherd account and click "Edit My Farm Page". Once you have clicked "Create Farm Profile", you're done), send an email to HBlod625@aol.com to let us know you have created your Openherd farm profile. We will then add you to the membership listing.